Perfect for those on-the-go mornings! You can never go wrong with a dose of fresh fruit in your smoothie. Loaded with antioxidants and fibre, Blueberries are a great fruit choice that are also low in calories and contain Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Manganese.
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1 Scoop Phytopro-V Mixed Berries Protein
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Banana (frozen)
- 2 Tbsp Granola
- Sweetener to taste (optional)
- Set aside about a ¼ cup of your blueberries.
- In a blender blend remaining blueberries, protein, almond milk, banana and sweetener.
- In a cup add a layer of blueberries and granola, then pour in your smoothie.
- Garnish with more granola and blueberries. You can also add other fresh fruits such as banana or your favourite smoothie toppings.