Chocolate Coconut Protein Oat Balls make the perfect chocolatey snack anytime! Delicious when eaten straight away these tasty and easy to make protein balls are even better when you leave them in the fridge to chill for 20 mins to get soft and chewy. Great for a mid-day snack to keep you away from the unhealthy snacks in the vending machine!
- 1 Scoop Phytopro-V Vanilla Protein
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dark Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp Agave Syrup
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until well combined and mixture sticks together.
- Scoop heaping portions with a tablespoon and form into balls.
- Place in the fridge and chill for 15 – 20 mins and enjoy!
Tip: If the mixture is not sticking together add a few teaspoons of water to the mixture.