If you’re craving a sweet treat these Chocolate Coconut Protein Truffles are perfect for you! 100% Vegan and gluten free these truffles make a great snack after a work-out or at the office. Rich, fudgy and melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness, what’s not to love?
- 2 Heaping Scoops Novaforme Phytopro-V Vanilla Protein
- 1 Cup Dates (soaked overnight)
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 2 Tbsp Nut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- In a food processor, add dates and blend until broken up.
- Add protein, cocoa powder, nut butter, coconut oil and almond milk to food processor.
- Blend on high, scraping down the sides as needed until well combined.
- Take tablespoon amounts of mixture and roll into balls. Set aside.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut onto a plate. Roll balls into coconut.
Store in a sealed container in refrigerator.