These gluten-free chocolate protein donuts are a delicious treat for any time of day. We’ve topped ours with flaked coconut but the possibilities are endless! Some other great toppings we suggest trying are: freeze dried fruits such as raspberries, nuts or your favourite healthy breakfast cereal!
- 1 Scoop Novaforme Phytopro-V Vanilla Protein
- 2/3 Cup Self-Raising Gluten-Free Flour
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsps of Egg Whites
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsps of Coconut Sugar
- 2-3 Tbsps of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Bar Dark Chocolate
- Add all ingredients to a bowl except dark chocolate. Mix until well combined. If batter is too dry add a bit more almond milk
- Lightly grease a donut pan with coconut oil and add batter to molds.
- Bake at 320F (179 C) for approximately 15 minutes.
- Allow donuts to cool on a cooling rack.
- Melt dark chocolate and dip each donut. You can add any topping you choose to the donuts, we suggest flaked coconut!