Green Coconut Chia Pudding with Chia seeds are a wonderful addition to anyone’s diet. They are packed full of more calcium then milk, more Omega3 then Salmon and even have more antioxidants then blueberries! Combined with Wheatgrass and it’s many healthy benefits, this Chia Pudding is a perfect healthy snack for any time of day.
- 1 Scoop Novaforme Wheatgrass
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Banana
- 1 Tbsp Shredded Coconut
- Sweetener to taste (optional)
- Add Wheatgrass, Coconut Milk, Banana and sweetener to a blender.
- Blend until smooth, add chia seeds and pulse a couple of times.
- Transfer to a bowl and cover, leave in fridge for 1-2 hours (or overnight).
- Remove from fridge and top with shredded coconut and your favourite fruit.