These muffins are vegan friendly, gluten free, and packed with protein and fiber. Try them today!
- ½ Cup Apple sauce
- 2 Mashed Bananas
- 1 Cup cooked Quinoa
- ½ Cup Almond milk
- 2 ½ Cups old-fashioned oats
- ¼ Tsp. Stevia*
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 Apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Phytopro-V Organic Vegan Protein
- Preheat oven to 375C.
- Lightly grease a muffin tin.
- Mix applesauce, mashed Banana, Almond milk, Honey,
- Quinoa and Vanilla extract in a bowl. Mix in dry ingredients and chopped Apples.
- Fill each of the muffin cups to the top with the mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then enjoy one warm!
Tip: Try it with jam!
*Stevia products are often blended to equal an amount of sugar by weight. Adjust your inclusion based on the type of Stevia you have.