As we gear up for the holidays there is always one thing on everyone’s mind, holiday treats. And what better way to kick off the holiday baking season then with our Phytopro-V Protein Sugar Cookies! Sweet, buttery and with the added bonus of our plant-based protein!
- 1/2 Cup Phytopro-V Vanilla Protein
- 2 1/2 Cups Gluten Free Flour
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tsps Baking Powder
- 2 Sticks of Butter
- 1 Egg (or Flax Egg)
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Almond Extract
- Preheat oven to 356 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar, egg, vanilla and almond extract.
- In a separate bowl mix together flour, protein and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture and knead with hands until dough is created.
- Roll dough out onto floured surface and cut into desired shapes.
- Place cookies on a lined cookie tray and put in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 10 mins or until a light golden brown.
- Let cookies cool on tray before transferring to a plate or container.