These delicious vegan muffins make for a great snack or quick breakfast. Make beforehand and keep in the fridge or freeze some for later! With only 6 ingredients this quick and easy recipe will have you addicted to making them all the time!
- 2 Scoops Novaforme Phytopro-V Vanilla Protein
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Organic Applesauce (unsweetened if prefer less sweet)
- 1/2 Cup Nut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips (Can substitute with fruit instead)
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Lightly grease a muffin tin with coconut oil or use muffin liners.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients except chocolate chips until well combined.
- Fold in Chocolate chips (Or fruit! Try this recipe with blueberries or cut up strawberries).
- Fill muffin tins, do not fill right to the top as muffins will rise while baking.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until skewer poked through the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.