Vegan chocolate mousse with the added benefit of protein. But not just any protein, vegan friendly protein! This recipe makes roughly 3-4 servings and is best kept chilled in the fridge.
- 1 Scoop Novaforme Phytopro-V Vanilla Protein
- 1 Can Coconut Cream
- 1 1/2 Cup Dairy Free Dark Chocolate
- Handful Chopped Fresh Strawberries
- Place chocolate (chopped) in the microwave for 30 second increments until fully melted.
- Add coconut cream to melted chocolate and mix well.
- Cover mixture and let chill in fridge until slightly firm (approximately 4 hours).
- Remove from fridge, add Phytopro-V Vanilla Protein and using an electric beater, whip until creamy and smooth.
- Serve garnished with strawberries.